Be prepared! Having the right tools and goodies on hand can make your day easier and more...
Nail Clinic: Staph Meeting Statistics
- Staph is one of the most common causes of skin infections in the United States
- MRSA is carried or “colonized” by about 1% of the population, although most carriers aren’t infected
- 25% to 30% of people have staph bacteria in their noses
- In U.S. hospitals, MRSA causes more than 60% of staph infections
- The Centers for Disease Control reports that in 2007, 14% of people with MRSA infections had Community-Associated MRSA (CA-MRSA)