Check out this quick tip from international educator Melissa Garcia for erasing visible fill...
Nail Clinic: Psoriasis Statistics
- As many as 7.5 million Americans—approximately 2.2% of the population—have psoriasis
- Psoriasis prevalence in African
Americans is 1.3%, compared to 2.5% in Caucasians
- Psoriasis often appears between the ages of 15 and 25, but can develop at any age
- Nearly one-quarter of people with psoriasis have cases that are considered moderate to severe (affecting 3% to more than 10% of the body)
- About one out of three people with psoriasis reports having a relative with psoriasis