Design a classy manicure covered in regal purple roses and gold fit for a queen!...
Nail Clinic: Bunions Statistics
- About 90% of bunion cases are reported by females.
- People in populations that don’t wear shoes have a very low incidence of bunions (less than 10%).
- Bunions can occur on children and adults from ages 5 to 80 years old.
- Approximately 5.2 million people (1 in 51) in the United States suffer from bunions.
- About 85% of those who receive
surgery to fix bunions are satisfied with the results.