Nail Care How To: VitaGel Step-by-Step
Hand and Nail Harmony shares the steps for using VitaGel Nail Strengthener to reinforce healthy nail growth while guarding the natural nail from peeling, splitting and chipping.
1. Shape the nail with a 180/180 file.
2. Lightly buff the surface of the nail plate with a 220 grit buffer.
3. Cleanse the nail with Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse and a lint-free nail wipe to remove any dust and oils.
4. Brush on Vitagel over the natural nail and cap free edge.
5. Cure for 30 seconds in Gelish 18G LED Light or 2 minutes in UV Light.
6. Cleanse the nail with Gelish Nail Surface Cleanse to remove the tacky residue.
7. Massage Gelish Nourish Cuticle Oil into skin surrounding nail plate.
8. After 10-14 days remove and reapply.