Nail Art Tutorial: Spring Louboutin Nails
1. Apply red French tips, gently buff the surface, apply acrylic, and blend.
2. Apply one coat of Gelish Sleek White to prevent red tip showing through color. Cure.
4. Place a small ball of acrylic on the index finger to secure 3-D white and gold embellisment. Use nail glue to dot around the metal disc and under studs so they adhere.
5. Use nail glue and a dotting tool to individually stick 3mm plastic studs to ring finger, working row by row for a neater finish. To fill smaller gaps, I used 2mm studs.
6. Use striping tape in a diagonal position to create a chevron tip; hold for awhile to secure firmly.
7. Go over all nails with Gelish Top It Off to seal. Cure and wipe. Done!
La Beau Nail Studio