Nail Art Tutorial: Patriotic Stars and Stripes
West Hollywood’s MARS the Salon gives you an adorable design to try on clients near Memorial Day or Fourth of July – or anytime they’re feeling proud to be an American.
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply a white nail polish using Essie Blanc.
3. Draw striped lines on the index finger with blue nail polish, using Essie Mesmerize and a thin art brush.
4. Draw striped lines on the ring finger with red nail polish using Essie Lollipop and a thin art brush.
5. Draw a star on middle finger with a silver nail polish using Nubar G150 and a thin art brush.
6. Apply a hologram nail polish using Essie Jazzy Jubilant on the hand drawn star.
7. Apply a hologram nail polish using Essie Jazzy Jubilant on the thumb and pinky finger.
8. Apply a top coat.
[Images: MARS the Salon]