This summer, the free spirited styles of the 1960’s and 1970’s are returning, and there’s no...
Nail Art Tutorial: Lace Nails
5. Mix about 2 drops of clear top coat gel with one drop of black (adjust according to the color you would like to achieve).
6. Brush over entire nail. Cure when done; do a second coat of the sheer black if required.
7. Add top coat and cure again.
8. Lightly buff the top layer with a buffing block if you are going for the pantyhose effect (leave glossy if you prefer).
9. Wipe off dust with alcohol wipe and you're done!
[Images: Sarah Elmaz]