OPI Products is widely known for it’s vast...
Nail Art Tutorial: Coachella Palm Tree Nails
The widely known music festival that hosts celebrities, showcases the year's best music, and inspires beauty trends requires a head-to-toe look that's unique and put together. Help clients get ready for Coachella by trying out this mani inspired by the event from MARS the Salon in West Hollywood.
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply a sheer dark blue nail polish from the bottom of the nails.
3. Apply a sheer light blue nail polish directly after the dark blue nail polish part on the nail.
4. Apply sheer orange color after light blue color part.
5. Apply a sheer pastel yellow nail polish on nail tips.
6. Draw one leaf of a palm tree with black nail polish on the index finger
7. Draw one leaf of a palm tree above the 1st leaf with black nail polish
8. Draw another leaf of a palm tree next to the 2nd leaf.
9. Draw another leaf of a palm tree next to the 3rd leaf.
10. Draw the branch part of the palm tree.
11. Draw another palm tree on the ring finger.
12. Draw two thin circles with black nail polish on the middle finger
13. Draw some small half moons on the circle part of the design
14. Draw small dots on the center of the circle and draw " V " shaped lines from the dot part to create a Ferris Wheel shape.
15. Draw a small circle around the dot and draw thin lines inside the 2 circles.
16. Draw a mountain on the bottom part of the Ferris Wheel
17. Draw a small palm tree next to the Ferris wheel.
18. Draw a mountain on the tip of pinky.
19. Draw three lines.
20. Draw leaves of palm trees
21. Draw the same palm trees on the thumb.
22. Apply a top coat.
[Courtesy of MARS the Salon]