Nail Art Tutorial: Baby Blue Sculpted Flowers
Sculpt even more perfect petals this spring for your clients. Take a tip or too from Nina Petrova and click through to see her secrets!
- Star Nail Eco Soak-Off UV base coat
- Star Nail Periwinkle Dusk Eco Soak-Off UV nail color
- Star Nail Eco Soak-Off UV top coat
- Cuccio white acrylic pigment
- Cuccio blue acrylic pigment
Step 1: Apply base coat. Cure for 2 min. Apply 2 coats of the color. Cure each time for 2 min.
Step 2: Apply top coat and add some glitter. Cure for 2 min.
Step 3: With white and blue acrylic sculpt three petals.
Step 4: With white acrylic, sculpt a flower. Add a small blue acrylic ball at the center of the flower.
[Courtesy of Nina Petrova]