Did you have an entirely different career before becoming a nail tech? If so, we want to hear...
Apart from the Crowd
Allure's beauty editors have once again sorted through piles of products to make your life easier. The October issue handed out the beauty magazine's annual Best of Beauty awards, and we saw many familiar faces for 2010.
- Best Red: OPI Products Nail Lacquer in Malaga Wine
- Best Nude: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Choco-Latte
- Best Pale Pink: OPI Products Nail Lacquer in Bubble Bath
- Best Dark: Essie Cosmetics Nail Polish in Wicked
- Best Base Coat: CND Stickey Anchoring Base Coat
- Best Top Coat: Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1 Treatment
- Best Cuticle Oil: OPI Products Avoplex Cuticle Oil to Go
- Best Nail Polish Remover: Zoya 3-in-1 Formula Polish Remover
- Best Tool: Tweezerman Slant Tweezers, for the 10th consecutive year!