Each day, Nailpro selects one gorgeous nail design from followers....
7 Tips for Marketing Pedicures
These savvy marketing tips will give you a leg up on the competition.
• Instead of discounting your services, send clients home with something special that doesn’t break the bank, such as a goodie bag filled with high-end samples.
• A chilled mimosa or even a nicely displayed selection of artisan teas help make for a memorable service.
• Consider presenting guests with a rewards card that offers a complimentary pedicure after 10 or 15 full-price ones.
• Increase your spa’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Post frequently about promotions, offers and wellness advice.
• Reach out to a local restaurant for cross promotion: you could serve some of its light bites in exchange for referrals, and perhaps join forces to create a reservation service for spa guests.
• Establish a signature product line that clients will want to purchase and use at home to extend the experience.
• Bring your staff together to brainstorm on their favorite scents and flavors. Use their input to create seasonal foot treatments for your spa.
[Image: Thinkstock, iStock]